Leg Pain and Our VA Chiropractor
Several issues can cause leg pain. At Navarre Chiropractic Clinic in Navarre, FL, our chiropractor will attend to you and find out the cause of your leg pain. After this, he will chart out the best course of treatment for the pain so he can help you can go about your life pain-free. The treatment methods have been tried and tested to ensure you are back on your feet soon.
Causes of Leg Pain
A myriad of issues can cause leg pain. While some of them need a VA chiropractor, others need home remedies to work. To understand your leg pain and the treatment charted out, you need to determine what caused it. Here are some major causes of leg pain:
- Achilles’ tendon raptures
- Joint inflammation
- Muscle cramps
- Personal injury during sports
While these are not all the causes of leg pain, they are some of the main ones. To ensure your legs get better soon, find out what is causing the pain then to deal with it like personal injury. Different conditions will often be treated differently by our chiropractor.
Remedies for Leg Pain
There are a couple of pain relief home remedies you can try. Here are the main ones.
- Ice your leg - If you sprained your leg, icing helps reduce the pain and inflammation.
- Rest and elevate - Do not walk around or exercise if you still experience leg pain. Ensure you rest it and, where possible, elevate it.
- Take a warm bath - A warm bath will help relax your muscles and reduce the level of pain you might be feeling.
When to See a Chiropractor for Leg Pain and Pain Management
Ensure you see our chiropractor when:
- Your leg starts to get numb and discolored.
- Your feet start to swell up.
- The pain gets worse by the day and is accompanied by joint pain.
- You notice varicose veins.
These symptoms are a sign that the issue might be much worse than you anticipated, and our chiropractor can help diagnose and treat it or go to the ER if you believe it cannot wait.
Visit Us at Navarre Chiropractic Clinic for Leg Pain and Joint Pain Treatment and Pain Management in Navarre, FL
There is help for leg pain. Reach out to us today at Navarre Chiropractic Clinic in Navarre, FL, and get your leg checked out. We have a team of professionals who will help ensure you get the right diagnosis and treatment so you can achieve pain relief. Call (850) 939-3339 to book an appointment.