Dr. Llaird Likens' office in Navarre- Proud VA Provider
Veterans have given much in service to our country and we owe them so much in return. Unfortunately, many veterans end up being lost and forgotten by society, especially when it comes to medical care. Here at Dr. Llaird Likens’ office, we offer a range of chiropractic services that are aimed at addressing the health needs of our veterans. We are honored to be able to serve these brave men and women and their families and to do what we can to help them maintain the highest quality of life possible. Here are some of the common services that you can find with our VA provider services:
Services Our Chiropractor Can Offer VA Patients
- Pain Management- Injuries sustained during service and the simple advancement of time can have a huge impact on the spine and can result in pain and discomfort. Chiropractic care can help relieve the pain and improve the quality of life for our vets by making to easier for them to get out and about and enjoy the things they use to love.
- Behavioral Improvement- Many vets deal with issues like depression and PTSD and these conditions can be compounded when one is dealing with chronic pain. Spinal care and adjustments can help improve mental focus, mood, and recall, which will help improve mental focus and outlook and improve the overall quality of life for these vets.
- Hormone Balances- The nervous system controls many important functions including the production of essential hormones that impact vital systems throughout the body. A chiropractor can restore neurological balance and improve bodily functions which keeps the body balanced, healthy, and in the best shape possible.
- Injury Recovery- Whether it is the lasting effects of injuries sustained during service or new injuries and conditions that come with age, pain is often the result. Chiropractic care can help reduce the effects of these injuries and speed healing while also working to greatly reduce pain and discomfort associated with an injury.
- Mobility Issues- Back and neck pain can impact every area of life, particularly when it comes to mobility and being able to get around and be active and live life freely. A local chiropractor can help preserve and improve current levels of mobility so our vets can enjoy time with friends and family members and loved ones.
Where to Get Local Chiropractic Care
Here at Dr. Llaird Likens’ office in Navarre, we are proud to be the go-to VA provider for our local veterans and their families. Our range of services is designed to help preserve and improve the quality of life for these individuals who have given so much for our country. Call us today for a consultation appointment and see the difference we can make and why we are the name more veterans trust as their VA provider.